Abby had her first experience with playing in the leaves today. What a blast! I sat her in the middle of a bunch of leaves under a neighbor's big maple tree. I thought she'd be more interested in picking the leaves up and trying to eat them, but she loved to slide/kick her legs back and forth and rustle the leaves around. Of course, she did try out the stems from a couple of the leaves...just touched them to her tongue to figure out what they were. What fun is playing in the leaves if you can't taste 'em, too? :-)
"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1
Thursday, November 8, 2007
playing in the leaves
Abby had her first experience with playing in the leaves today. What a blast! I sat her in the middle of a bunch of leaves under a neighbor's big maple tree. I thought she'd be more interested in picking the leaves up and trying to eat them, but she loved to slide/kick her legs back and forth and rustle the leaves around. Of course, she did try out the stems from a couple of the leaves...just touched them to her tongue to figure out what they were. What fun is playing in the leaves if you can't taste 'em, too? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment