"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our little butterfly

We had such a fun day Friday! I put Abby’s butterfly costume on her mid-morning as we were heading to visit Daddy at his office. I wasn’t sure how she’d like the hood, so I thought I’d just give it a try while we were getting ready at home. Well, once I put it on her, she didn’t want it off! So, she ended up wearing her costume all day. She loved it! That evening, we went to an event at our church called "Simply FunFest." It was kid heaven! We’re blessed with a huge indoor playground at our church, so they had that opened up for the kiddos. They also had a pizza and ice cream dinner, tons of games and candy and inflatables that took over our worship center. What fun! Abby had a blast, and she thought it was pretty neat to be a butterfly! Here are a few highlights of our day…

No comments: