"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Shack

A good friend of ours recently gave my hubby The Shack as a gift and recommended that I read it as well. Admittedly, I'm not an avid reader. I enjoy reading, but I find that I don't often have the time that I'd like to read. When I do have time, I typically read books on marriage, parenting and the like. Turns out I was hardly able to put The Shack down in every spare moment I had over the past couple of weeks. What an incredible book. It totally expanded and even changed, in some ways, my view of God. Check it out...and I'd love to know what you think if you do. Read more about it at: http://www.theshackbook.com/.

2 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Amy,
I am reading this book also in a book club right now that meets every other Tues. night! Wow, I am hooked. I am sure I will want to discuss it with you once I get in deeper and finish it!
-SKO

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

Half way through, Amy...and lovin' "Papa"! Thanks for the suggestion!