"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I won!

I still can't believe it happened, but I recently won on facebook four, front row concert tickets to see Matthew West and Josh Wilson. The funny thing is, it was totally unintended that I even entered the contest. I'm a huge fan of our local Christian radio station WBGL, so, naturally, I joined their Morning Show facebook group page. Apparently, my joining their group automatically entered me into the contest to win tickets. God is so good. I hadn't considered going due to the expense. I ended up being able to bless three friends with the other tickets, and we had a blast. Matthew and Josh put on a fantastic show! I was also able to spend some long-overdue time catching up with my dear friend and mentor, Nancy (pictured with me below in front of the stage) before the show.





No comments: