Well, it's been way too long since my last post...about six months actually. There have been so many times that Abby does something funny, life takes a turn I didn't expect or I just have a lot on my mind and I think "I should blog about that..."...and then time goes by and I miss the opportunity. I've talked myself out of it too many times thinking that what I have to say isn't inspiring enough or no one really wants to read that. The truth is...well, that might just be the truth. But no more excuses. I've finally decided that my blog doesn't have to be anything to anyone else really. It's just an expression of who I am, where God has me in life, what's happening along the way and what I'm learning. I have no doubt that someone, somewhere reading my blog can certainly relate to what I have to say...or maybe it'll at least make you laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment