While I knew my patience would be tested, as Abby is heading full-throttle into toddler autonomy, I recently attempted to snap a few photos of her in front of our Christmas tree. Turns out Abby had no interest in sitting still to have her picture taken in a cute little rocker in front of the tree. I tried every distraction--ornaments, beads, etc. Nothing seemed to work. After much frustration of trying to get that perfect shot, I realized that the perfect shot is one where Abby is being herself--sweet, bubbly, joyful Abby. So, I decided to just let her play and try to capture a few photos in the meantime. Not only did I get some good photos, I definitely captured Abby (especially in the last two below).
2 comments:
I love that Abby 'forced' you to capture here in the moment. What great photos they are. You obviously have a talent at getting good shots. The last one is particularly adorable. Thanks for the Christmas email -- not only economical, but the Earth thanks you too! We love you guys and are so happy to see how life is so beautifully unfolding for you. - Cara
Abby is just adorable! Morgan got the same Nativity scene for Christmas, but Santa Ho Ho brought it Christmas morning. We love looking at all the photos and reading the stories. Keep them coming!
God Bless!
Post a Comment