"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow, snow go away...

...come again another day....when we're not sick and can actually get outside to play! We love the snow. We love to look at the snow. We love to play with the snow. We love to play in the snow. We don't even mind the cold weather (20 and above anyway) as long as we have snow and can get out and enjoy it. However, this winter has been a bear with its share of colds, flus and just plain ol' sickness between Abby and John. Yuck! Thankfully (and I'm convinced it's by God's grace and not just the overuse of Lysol wipes and antibacterial hand cleaner), I've been able to avoid all the stuff going around. But, for our family, and many others I know, Spring just can't come soon enough this year! In the mean time, we'll pass our time indoors getting well...and doing fun things like painting and playing with rice and Play Doh (not simultaneously)!
pudding painting finger paintingsponge painting

No comments: