"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

birthday full of blessings

I'm so grateful to have had a very full...and very fun...birthday weekend. We spent the weekend camping, of course, as I mentioned in my last post. John was so sweet and built me a fire first thing Sunday morning and took Abby to the playground at the campground while I spent some time reading and relaxing by the water. What a sweet blessing!
After taking some time to throw a few more rocks in the water, we packed everything up and headed home to rest a bit before going to one of my favorite local spots, Courier Cafe, for a birthday lunch.
Then it was off to the pool for the afternoon--our first trip (of many hopefully) to the pool this summer.

On top of all that, I was grateful to receive calls from my family and closest friends as well as several birthday e-messages. What a great birthday. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Lord, You bless me so much more than I deserve. Thank you!

No comments: