"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." --Psalm 106:1

Sunday, June 14, 2009

car washing fun

I washed the car yesterday for the first time in a long time. I never knew washing a car could be so fun and neither did Abby! She was so determined to help me, and, of course, thoroughly enjoyed playing with the water hose and spraying the car...and the bucket...and the flowers...and the mulch...and the driveway...and her face. I wish I'd gotten a picture of the look on her face after she turned the nozzle around toward her face and pushed the handle. Poor thing got a face full. It scared her, but thankfully her frowns quickly turned to giggling.

1 comment:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Amy,
Abby is so stinkin' cute! i love your posts and especially your wordless Wednesdays. I always think Abby reminds me so much of Lydia- they would be quite the fun pair, too bad they live so far a part! Anyway, so glad to see you all went camping too- it sure is fun camping with a toddler, we can't wait to go back too! Lydia loved it and it is such an adventure! A fun and cheappppppp adventure :)